Friday, February 6, 2009

New Ernst Bouwes column

For all you Ernst fans out there...here is his most recent Eredivisie article.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=615883&sec=europe&root=europe&cc=5901

Anonymous said...

Very interesting article. Excelsior played spoiler 2 years in a row. I still say that game cost Ajax the title. Wasn't that the first loss to Excelsior in 50 years?

SydAjax said...

Thats the first I've heard of the 50 years stat, but that would be just perfect wouldn't it :)

SydAjax said...

Also, I hesitated to comment on the injury time off-sides call b/c I don't want to blame the loss on that one call, but man that was just an awful decision by the linesman that could end up costing us dearly. Son of a bitch!!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you watch the matches? I use Sopcast.

Had Ajax taken care of business against Excelsior they would have been level in points with PSV but taking the title on goal differential. But that was a huge win for Excelsior.

SydAjax said...

I usually go to myp2p, but i dont see tomorrow's game on there yet. If you have a link please post.

Anonymous said...

I was working this morning and couldn't watch the match. Good thing. The ship has sunk. Yikes!