Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Blood

As you may have noticed, we have a new writer here at AIA, Mr. Joe Bailey. Joe has been a loyal reader pretty much since this blog was created and I am very excited to have him around to help out.

I have to share my excitement in the Janssen signing, his bulldog mentality is definitely something that Ajax has been lacking ever since Edgar Davids finished his second stint at the club. And I literally had to look away every time he took a free kick during that last match of the season.

Here a few additional photos I took during the DC United friendly. Damn it my camera sucks.





















Joe Bailey said...

I wish I could've been there Syd!

Joe Bailey said...

Thanks for the intro!

SydAjax said...

I sure got a lot of good pics of that security guard though didnt I?