Monday, October 27, 2008

Syd is not dead...


Sorry i havent been posting recently (if anyone actually reads this blog), I'm getting married this weekend and just have not had time to 1) watch Ajax or 2) write about Ajax.


I'll be rested and ready and back in action in a few weeks though!
Hup Ajax!

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see you hadn't written about Groningen, but the whole getting married thing is understandably time-consuming. :)
By the way, congrats!

Always glad to know there are other Ajax fans in the states.

Maureen

Anonymous said...

phew!

i thought this blog's closing down..

big big big congrats to you!

Minn

Heather and Martin said...

Hey, congrats, and all the best! Even Ajax pales in comparison to major life events like that, but I'm relieved to hear that you're okay. Now if we can just get Matt on the Offside to resurface....

Matt said...

Oh, ok. I'll allow it just this once. (congrats!)

Anonymous said...

I may soon be starting my own Ajax blog, complete with full game recaps and player ratings. I think something like that will be fun to write, and hopefully to read. I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Congratulations! Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And good luck...

Joe B.

Anonymous said...

You big wuss...AJAX is first! Just ask my girlfriend!!!